Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The day after meeting with my Cambridge diet consultant !

Hello !

I met with my consultant yesterday after work and I am looking forward to starting the diet now !

I was quite dreading the big initial weigh in and had nightmares that i ll be given just shakes, which i have tasted before and they give me a gag reflex.. not sure why.. might be the vanilla underlying flavor or the thickness of them, as I don't even like milkshakes..

I will be on plan B - 3 products and a small protein meal with veg.. as just 3 shakes is not allowed here from the country's health services from what I 've heard.

So 800 or so calories it is :)

I will start preparing, as my lovely and very positive counselor suggested, on the last day of my trip which is Monday, 4th of September. Preparation is for 3 days and consists of one Cambridge meal and as much food as I want but no carbs.. on day four i go straight into the plan..

My next weigh in will be on the Monday after that, so that only 4 full days on the plan.. but hopefully will have some loss by then..

I selected a variety or porridge, smoothies, loads of bars, and one of each pasta/rice meals so I can give them all a go in the first week and take it from there as to what to add later. I was also given a watermelon water flavor powder as a present from my counselor which is good !

I am quite tempted to start the diet now but I ll try to wait..

The plan is to lose at least 17 kg which is 2.6 st but if I can do it i would like to drop 21- 24 kg as that would take me down to 68-70 kg. I was 74 kg 10 years ago but even though my bmi was in the healthy range i still look myself in the photos and look a bit chubby. Mind you, I am sure that when I do get down to 74 I will probably be ecstatic!

I am trying to get organised for my trip and get myself in the right psychology and mentality to go into the diet plan so that i can finally do it !

Feel free if anyone is reading this to comment :)

Bye for now,

SopSop xx




No comments:

Post a Comment