Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hello!

Welcome to my blog and my weight loss journey!

As so many of us, one of my ongoing struggles is my weight..  It is now end of August 2017 and I have decided that weight loss will not be a part of my 2018 new year resolution list.

I have always been a big girl.. started going on and off diets from the age of 10 or so.. I have tried pretty much anything and managed to lose 17 kg (3 st.) just before I went to uni. I did that with the help of a certified dietician.. but moved abroad before getting the chance to go through maintenance so I 've been gaining or losing weight since..

I have now decided it's time for a change.. I quit smoking overnight 5 years ago and not smoked again since.. so if I manage to motivate myself I am sure i can do it.

I have been eating healthy and introduced exercise in my life but with pcos and my hectic schedule it has been very hard to lose the weight..

So time for a drastic change! I am planning on using the cambridge diet plan and will meet with my counsellor tomorrow for the first time and hope to start on the 5th of September.. I hope to reassess my relationship with food and kickstart my weight loss.

 The reason I created the blog is to keep myself accountable and hopefully inspire someone on their journey, like others have inspired me !

Thanks for reading and wish me luck

Sopsop x

No comments:

Post a Comment